Become a Member
A one time $5 Visitor Pass grants you access to any scheduled membership programs for one day. Visitor Passes can be purchased during regular business hours or extended hours.
First month FREE with the purchase of an advance annual membership!
|Family Membership||$26.90 per month||$295.90 per year|
|Individual Membership||$21.90 per month||$240.90 per year|
|Youth Membership||$11.90 per month||$130.94 per year|
|Senior Membership||$12.00 per month||$132.00 per year|
- Silver Sneakers FREE with eligibility
- CityFit – With eligibility, $12/month for individual, $18/month for family
- Learn to Swim Sessions DISCOUNTED for both youth and adults
Membership includes access to all Kingsley Center facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, full gymnasium, exercise facility with treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical machines, the 30min Workout Circuit , group fitness classes, water aerobics classes and silver sneakers.
To view member schedule click here.
*Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
How to Become a Member
- Come to the Kingsley Center and sign up with Sharon Scott, at the second floor administrative office
- Submit a membership form, which can be printed and turned in to the administrative office
- Click here to view and print the Membership Registration Form
- Contact 412-661-8751 x 121 for more information
Member Sign-Up Hours
- Regular Business Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Automatic monthly bank withdraw
- Automatic monthly credit/debit card charge
- Advance annual payment (cash, check, debit, or credit)
Payment Dates: If you elect to make monthly membership payments, your account will be charged on the first business day of each month. Upon signing up for a membership, you will be charged a one-time pro-rated amount based on the number of days remaining in the month.Your account will then be charged the normal monthly rate on the subsequent month’s first business day.
Refunds and Cancellation: The Kingsley Association will not issue refunds for monthly membership purchases. Requests for monthly membership cancellations must be received at least 15 days prior to the next payment date. Requests received less than 15 days before the next payment date may result in a charge for the next month’s services.
Annual Payments *Not available for CityFit members*
If you elect to purchase an annual membership in advance, you will receive a one month discount.Your membership will expire exactly one year after the purchase date.
Refunds and Cancellation: The Kingsley Association will not issue refunds or accept cancellations for annual membership purchases.All annual membership sales are final.
Non-Sufficient Funds: All returned checks and/or unpaid ACH drafts will result in an immediate membership termination. As a result of this termination, you must complete a new membership application & payment authorization form, containing a valid payment source, in order to renew your membership.
Account Changes: The Kingsley Association must be informed in writing of any changes made to your account at least 15 days prior to the next payment date. If necessary, you may be required to complete an additional payment authorization form.