Our indoor pool is perfect for the whole family!
Come enjoy the comfortable temperature of the indoor pool all year round.
The Kingsley Center pool is one of the few in the state that has an adjustable floor to accommodate all swimming levels.
Open Swim requires a membership or Visitors Pass. All children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent.
Open Swim Pool Hours
Summer Pool Pass
The pass gives access to the pool during regular hours from June to August.
$60.00 for a family of four
$10.00 for each additional additional family member
$25.00 for an individual
Free for Children 2 and Under
Classes and Aquatic Programs
Adult Learn to Swim
- 4 Lessons for Ages 18 & Over, following the American Red Cross Curriculum
- Time: Tuesdays 12 pm-12:45 pm (1 month curriculum)
- Cost: Members $25, Non-Members $40
Youth Learn to Swim
- 8 Lessons for Ages 6-17, following the American Red Cross Curriculum
- Time: Saturdays 9 pm-9:45 pm (Beginners) 10 pm-10:45 pm (Intermediate)
- Cost: Members $70, Non-Members $140
- This non-impact water workout provides a great option for obtaining maximum calorie burn without pressure on your feet, knees, hips and joints.
- Time: Wednesdays 1:30 pm-2:30 pm
- Cost: Free With Membership
Hourly Pool Rental: $100 per hour
Saturday Pool Party Package: $200 with $50 refundable deposit
- Package includes: Indoor Pool Rental and the Small Community Room
- Up to 15 swimmers
- Saturdays Only 1-4 pm (Pool Time 2-3 pm)
Call and reserve today! 412-661-8751 ext. 121
View and print the Rental Form
*Note: Package may include additional cost*
*Must reserve two weeks in advance*